Cygnet Clinic is open, and our clinicians are here to help (either in person or online)
• For reliable and accurate information regarding COVID-19, follow this link.
• If you feel unwell, stay home and let us know. We can arrange Telehealth alternatives where possible.
• Its normal to feel anxious at this time, but even more challenging for people seeking psychological support.
• You can see us in the rooms, or opt for a telehealth (aka Skype/FaceTime) session from home without special software.
• Our rooms have low thoroughfare due to the nature of our work and longer sessions then most health professionals. Changes have been made to further reduce risk.
Our room cleaning and sterilisation routines have increased in frequency and intensity with high grade disinfectant.
• We kindly ask each patient to use our hospital grade alcohol based hand-sanatiser on arrival.
• You can preregister your payment details before your clinic appointment so that interaction with others is minimal - both payment and rebates are automatic. You can simply leave after your session.
• Telehealth can be covered by: Medicare (under a Mental Health Care Plan), Private Health, MVA, Workers Compensation, your Organisation/Employer & NDIS may also cover your fees for Telehealth. Please check with your provider.
For Telehealth Session we recommend pre-registering your payment and bank details. This allows you to pay for the session and automatically receive your Medicare Rebate without having to visit a Medicare office or the Clinic in person. Medicare rebates typically clear within 24 hours of your appointment.