Cygnet Clinic is open, and our clinicians are here to help during lockdown (commencing 31 Jan 2021) with online appointments
General COVID Information & Options
• For reliable and accurate information regarding COVID-19, follow this link.
• We are using Telehealth as well as in-clinic consultations to best suit our clients needs.
• Its normal to feel anxious at this time, but even more challenging for people seeking psychological support.
• Your online session from home does not require special software. A link will simply be emailed to you prior to your appointment
• Telehealth can be covered by: Medicare (under a Mental Health Care Plan), Private Health, MVA, Workers Compensation, your Organisation/Employer & NDIS may also cover your fees for Telehealth. Please check with your provider.
For Telehealth Session we recommend pre-registering your payment and bank details. This allows you to pay for the session and automatically receive your Medicare Rebate without having to visit a Medicare office or the Clinic in person. Medicare rebates typically clear within 24 hours of your appointment.
• The easing of restrictions means we are open for clinic visits. We do ask that all clients bring personal protective face masks in accordance with the WA governments plans for the second week of restrictions.
• Our rooms have low thoroughfare due to the nature of our work and longer sessions than most health professionals. Changes have been made to further reduce risk.
Our room cleaning and sterilisation routines have increased in frequency and intensity with high grade disinfectant.
• We kindly ask each patient to use our hospital grade alcohol based hand-sanitiser on arrival.
• You can preregister your payment details before your clinic appointment so that interaction with others is minimal - both payment and rebates are automatic. You can simply leave after your session.