Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologists & Registered Psychologists - Cygnet Clinic (Midland, Fremantle Clinics and Telehealth Options).
We are looking for registered Psychologists or Endorsed Psychologists (including Registrars) to join our busy private practice in Midland and/or our smaller satellite practice in Fremantle. Our practice is also welcoming applicants with Counselling or Forensic endorsed titles. We have significant work for Forensic Psychologists in the area of assessment and report writing.
Cygnet Clinic is in need of clinician's looking for 1 to 3 days a week of private practice work during standard business hours, or at our after hours clinic from 5pm to 8pm Mondays. Cygnet Clinic is a self-organised private practice with an emphasis on collegial support and diversity of clinical experience.
We have a team of experienced clinicians who are dedicated to serving the community and we have also expanded to include Psychiatrists in our practice. We have flexible work arrangements with a separate service for Telehealth for those interesting in working offsite.
Contractor Financial Arrangement
Our subcontractor arrangement is 65% to clinician and 35% to clinic overheads to cover costs. This is competitive with the industry standard of 60%/40%.
Private Clinical Psychologist fees range from $230 to $267 per 50 mins (Registrars & Registered Psychologists at $180). All clinicians are alter their own fees at any time.
What you are provided with
• Full case load of clients from our waitlist
• Promotion of your clinical skills to referring doctors
• State of the art IT services including database with offsite access
• Access to a wide range of Psychological Assessments
• Offsite calendar updates to phone/tablet/computer
• Full reception support
• Fully furnished room with business cards and door name plates
• Networked laser printers
• SMS and Calendar Reminders Service to reduce DNA
• Accounts services for organising payments (DNA etc.)
• Clinical Supervision/Peer Supervision every week
• Use of our group room with screen & projector for running PD or Group therapy sessions
• Use of our growing library of psychotherapy texts for loan
• Flexibility with work hours and freedom to create specific therapy programs and/or research projects
• Clinical Supervision (Registrar program only)
Essentially you can just focus on being a Psychologist.
Cygnet is a clinician centric (not management driven) private practice, so you have control over fee increase, reduction (waivers) and case load management.
A summary of income FTE equivalents can be found here: Cygnet Income Equivalents. All costs are covered by the clinic. Our current 2022 indexation means these figures are an underestimation of what fees you would actually earn.
This job would suit a professional & motivated clinician who would like to contribute to our current clinical team. Must be AHPRA Registered Psychologist with experience or Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Endorsed (or registrars - we provide supervision free of charge).
Previous experience in working in a private practice would also be beneficial (and essential for Registered Psychologists).
More information about our practice can be found on the web: cygnetclinic.com.au.
Please send all expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send EOI to email: email@example.com
Rachael Williams Midland 9467 7676
Brendon Dellar Fremantle 9467 6373